Thursday, January 6, 2011

showers

Can the M.O.B.'s(translation.... Mother Of Boys) please explain to me the correct response to this scenario:

Boy comes downstairs with a gleam in his eye bursting to tell me monumental news. I'm so excited he is  opening up to me and sharing something..anything with me.

Boy : Mom, guess what I did last night?
Me : what darling
Boy: I took a shower

So here is where it went downhill b/c my response was:

I stood up and clapped.

Please don't get me wrong, I was VERY proud of boy that mid week he took a shower.

Now I didn't need boy to tell me he took a shower last night b/c when I walked into the bathroom last night...there sitting in the corner on the floor was the towel. You know which towel I'm talking about. The towel that for some reason can NOT be hung up by anyone other then...ME.

So MOB's...what would you have done with this monumental event happening in your house???

2 comments:

  1. Clapping was really the only feasible response, Rami. Other than chucking the soggy towel at his head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on - JUST the towel?? not the uw, us and socks? pants and shirt? and you're COMPLAINING!!

    ReplyDelete