Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm going to do it...

So I decided that I will start the process of being a blogger.....
First I want to explain my title. Bitachon is faith...believing in something whole heartily. Believing that Hashem (G-D) does things for a reason and we will continue to believe even if we don't understand. It is easy to recognize Hashem when things are going great....but it is equally important to remember it when something bad happens as well.

I found this great video to explain.....


So I try to rely on my faith that whatever happens in my life whether good or bad..happens for a reason. I'm human and there are many times I need to remember I'm not in charge. It is hard..but everyday it is something I try to work on.

So I'm not sure how often I'll blog..b/c frankly I don't think my life is all that interesting. I'll try to work on increasing my Bitachon....1 day at a time.

So come on my journey with me....hopefully I won't bore you.

1 comment:

  1. yay! So excited you joined the blogging world! Can't wait to be inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete